Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Stocking Has Arrived

I received my stocking and gifts and they are beautiful. My secret swap partner is Florencia from Argentina. Thank you so much, Flori everything is so lovely.

Here is the stocking, isn't he darling. I'll have pictures of the rest of the wonderful things Flori gave me later.

Right behind the stocking are the Advent calendars I made for my husband and son from here. She also has some other really cute patterns and tutorials.

And that, unfortunately, is the extent of holiday decorations in our house except for lights outside. We will put our tree and rest of the decorations up this weekend.

That's it for now. More pictures from Flori will be up tomorrow.

Happy Holidays,
Deb

2 comments:

Jeannett said...

This is a very beautiful stocking, congratulations...!!
Deb, just in case I give you my phone numbers again 2-419327, 2-751650, cel. 762-30351. I'll be waiting and thanks a lot.

Emi said...

Beautiful...very good.FELIZ NAVIDAD con cariƱo desde Costa Rica.